Dubai Islamic Bank’s Al Islami Business Finance extends up to AED 1.5 million for businesses who think big. With a hassle-free approval process and business-friendly payment options, Al Islami Business Finance is the better way for all your business needs.
DIB Business Finance Features:
- Finance up to AED 2.5 million
- Competitive Profit Rates – 17%-24%
- Financing based on Salam Finance
- Flexible tenure from 6 months to 48 months
- Minimum Annual Turnover – AED 1 Million
- Minimum Annual Turnover 1000000
- Minimum Loan Amount: AED 50,000
- The company should have a minimum annual sales turnover of AED 1,000,000 to be eligible for this finance
- You do not need an account with the bank to apply for a business finance
- The flat rate starts at 17% and can go up to 24% per annum, depending on company profile
- The company should be at least 1 year old in order to qualify for finance
Fees & Charges:
- The early settlement fee is up to 1% of outstanding balance
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.