A Mashreq Business Loan is an installment loan for business entities to meet their working capital requirement and other business needs.
Following entities are eligible to apply for a Mashreq Business Loan:
- Limited Liability Company (LLC)
- Sole Proprietor
- Free Zone Companies
- Branches/Subsidiaries of Offshore Entities.
Mashreq Small Business Loan Features:
- Simple documentation and quick approval process
- Competitive interest rates
- A dedicated Relationship Manager to service all your business needs
- A Business Current Account with No Minimum Balance Requirement
- Free Business Credit Card with attractive cash back and benefits
- Choice of Islamic Business Facility
- Interest Rate is starting from 20% up to 26%
- Salary Transfer is not required. The company has to maintain a zero balance business current account
- Minimum annual sales turnover of AED 1.5 Million
- Minimum age of business: 2 years
- Early settlement fees – 1% of the total remaining outstanding loan amount
- The minimum tenor is 6 months and can go up to a maximum of 48 months
- The minimum loan amount is AED 125,000/- and it can go up to AED 1.5 Million
- No collateral required
- Processing Fees – 1.35% of the loan amount
- Insurance/takaful 0.65% p.a.
- No Agency fee
- Application form
- Trade license copy
- Incorporation documents as applicable i.e. Power of attorney (POA), Memorandum of Association (MOA) or Article of Association in case of an LLC, Partnership agreement
- Last 12-months bank statement (Mashreq account not required)
- All partners valid passport with residence visa page for expatriates
- All documents are required to be valid at the time of evaluation
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.