Qibla gives us a sense of unity, uniformity and discipline. It’s about bringing together every nation, language and race on this planet, linked to a common centre.
Current practice dictates that a Muslim has to find the direction of prayer, the Qibla. If a Muslim is unable to find the direction of prayer, a compass is used to find the direction of Qibla. Al Hilal Bank Qibla Card at the press of a button will help you locate the direction of Qibla.
- Available for UAE Nationals & Expats
- You can use your Qibla Card to get cash instantly all over the world.
- Your Qibla Card is a convenient, secure and reliable means of making payments globally.
- Travel and Personal Accident Cover
- Purchase Protection and Extended Warranty
- Flexible Repayments
- As an Al Hilal Bank Qibla Card holder, you can find a perfect place to enjoy peace and quiet before your flight. Present your Platinum MasterCard and enjoy privileged free access to airport lounges along with 2 children below 12 years of age, enjoy unlimited lounge access across the following airport lounges in the middle east
If you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).