The Aseel Business Credit Card provides you with the freedom, mobility and flexibility to grow, direct and control your business from anywhere. It offers unmatched features tailored to specific business needs, giving you the power to take your business to the next level.
Aseel Business Credit Card comes packed with features that drive your business growth. It maximizes your business revenue and improves your cash flow management, while enhancing security and convenience. The card gives recognition and prestige, and provides business cost savings in a Shari’ah compliant way.
- Approval in two business days
- Free grace period of up to 51 days to repay your outstanding balance
- Minimum monthly sales of AED 50,000 to apply
- Fixed monthly fee , no profit (interest) on balances
- Business cost savings plans
- Free VISA expense management application
- ‘Cashback’ on all purchases
- Double ‘Cashback’ on full settlement of monthly bill by due date
- Monthly administration charges vary from AED 750 TO AED 2,650 depending on Aseel Business Credit Card limit. The maximum Aseel Business Credit Card limit is AED 500,000
- No annual fee for the first year: AED 500 annually thereafter
- Minimum length of business should be 2 years in order to be eligible for the Aseel Business Credit Card
Here’s how the Aseel Business Credit Card can benefit your business:
Gain recognition and prestige
This exclusive Platinum Aseel Business Credit Card comes with your company name embossed on it, so you have the privilege of carrying a card that you can truly call your own.
Enjoy convenience and security
The Aseel Business Credit Card is backed by VISA’s global customer service in addition to 24/7 Call-Centre support from Aseel Finance, internet banking, SMS, and ATM/CDM services. It also comes with 3D security for online purchases with Chip and Pin technology for merchant transactions to give you complete peace of mind.
Manage cash flow
Pay a low fixed monthly fee, regardless of your spends and outstanding balance. Benefit from a grace period of up to 51 days on your payments and gain real-time insight into your expenditure thanks to a unique expense tracking system through online statements to optimize your cash flow. Control the finances of different departments and partners through the six free supplementary Aseel Business Credit Cards.
Maximise business revenue
The Aseel Business Credit Card offers you reward points that are converted into cash back every anniversary. It also offers discounts and benefits that help reduce business expenses on hotels, rentals, courier services, restaurants, gifts, and much more. In addition, if you pay off the total outstanding billed amount as mentioned in the statement, within the due date, you will gain double the reward points you have accumulated for that particular month
Avail flexible payment channels
Pay easily at more than 200 dedicated exchange outlets, operating 365 days a year
- Aseel Business Credit Card Application form
- Constitutional documents where applicable (Trade License, Chamber of Commerce Certificate, Memorandum/Articles of Association, Service Agency Agreement,Commercial Register Certificate, Notarized Power of Attorney)
- Key person’s & Partner (s) Identity Documents (Passport, Emirates ID) Key person’s Visa page (if not UAE National)
- Bank Statement (3 months)
- For supplementary cardholders, passport copy with company visa page and Emirates ID.
If you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase profit rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).