Welcome to a new world of convenience with the Emirates Islamic RTA Credit Cards, brought to you by Emirates Islamic and the Roads and Transport Authority (RTA). The Emirates Islamic RTA Credit Card, the first of its kind in Islamic Banking, comes with a Credit Card and transit chip built into a single Card. So, you get the twin advantages of a Credit Card for making purchases or cash withdrawals as well as the RTA Nol Card’s chip for making payments on the RTA transit network.
- Two in one card
- 5 Times the rewards for NOL and Salik Auto top ups
- Redemption of Points
- You can use your Emirates Islamic RTA Credit Card like the RTA Nol Card (for making fare payments on the RTA transit network and Parking Meters), as well as a Credit Card (for making purchases and cash withdrawals).
- The Emirates Islamic RTA Credit Cards come packed with an amazing Points Programme. The more you spend, the more you earn. Your points will be calculated each month
- Get mouth-watering discounts of up to 30% at restaurants across the UAE with your Emirates Islamic Card
- Get fabulous discounts at partner outlets across UAE when you shop using your Emirates Islamic Card
- Some of the benefits above are provided by Visa. For details and the latest list of offers refer to the Mazaya section in the Emirates Islamic
If you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).