Go4it Card brought to you by Emirates NBD and Roads & Transport Authority (RTA). The Go4it Card, the first of its kind in the region, comes with a Credit Card and transit chip built into a single Card. So, you get the twin advantages of a Credit Card for making purchases or cash withdrawals, and the RTA Nol Card for making payments on the RTA transit network. Also, avail various other banking services that can meet your needs.
- Maximum of 55 interest-free days.
- Flexible payment options
- Get instant access to up to 50% of your Credit limit as cash with your Go4it Card
- The Emirates NBD Instalment Plan
- Utility Bill Payments
- Emergency & Security Services
- Visa Benefits
- You can use your Go4it Card like the RTA Nol Card (for making fare payments on the RTA transit network and Parking Meters), as well as a Credit Card (for making purchases and cash withdrawals).
- Auto top up option recharges your Nol Tag ID linked to the Go4it Card,
- The Salik Auto top up option recharges your Salik account linked to the Go4it Card.
- Enjoy 10% Cash Back on all school fee spends above AED 2,500.
- Super Savings of up to AED 6,000 across dining, shopping and lifestyle with Emirates NBD Go4it Card Voucher booklet.
- Enjoy earning 5 times rewards for all your spends on weekends and RTA spends.
- You can redeem your Plus Points for gift vouchers from popular merchants.
- Exclusive offer on movie tickets
- Free rides on Dubai Ferry
- Bon Appétit - An exclusive dining experience
- Discount on air tickets and holiday packages
- Health Club Privileges
- Complimentary Life Insurance
- Lifestyle Protector Insurance
- Customers who apply for an Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card or Go4it Gold Credit Card and have a cumulative spend of AED 250 within a month will earn AED 150 as Cash Back.
- Customers who apply for an Emirates NBD Generic Platinum & Go4it Platinum Credit Card and have a cumulative spend of AED 500 within a month will earn AED 250 as Cash Back.
If you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).