The HSBC Black MasterCard Credit Card is designed to provide you with experiences that you’ll cherish for the rest of your life. From travel to culinary experiences, culture and shopping there’s no limit to where the benefits can take you.
- A bonus of 250,000 Air Miles
- Air Miles rewards that can be redeemed for flights with any airline, at any time to any destination (Air Miles terms and conditions apply)
- Over 8,000 "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" offers across 15 countries
- "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" movie tickets at any VOX Cinema in the UAE
- Free valet parking at selected VALTRANS locations across Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Get free access to the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship with your HSBC Card
- Over 8,000 ’Buy 1 Get 1 Free’ offers across 15 countries with the HSBC Entertainer app with
- you get DISCOUNTS on Dining, travel, and entertainment
- Premier world privileges
- Complimentary round of golf and discounts at the Al Badia Golf Club and Saadiyat Beach Golf Club
- If you apply and spend on a new HSBC Visa Credit Card, you get AED 500 cash back. (The minimum spend required is AED 8,000 within the first 60 days of booking the card)
- If you apply and spend on a new HSBC MasterCard Credit Card, you get 150,000 bonus Air Miles. (The minimum spend required is AED 10,000 within the first 60 days of booking the card)
- Get 1 Air Mile for every 1 AED spent
- 1.5 Air Miles for every 1 Dirham spent in foreign currency.
- Balance transfer at 0.99% or AED 200, whichever is higher.
- To get an HSBC Black Credit Card you must also open an HSBC Premier account. You can apply for your Credit Card during the same account opening process.
To complete your application you will need to provide the documents detailed below – The approval given will be conditional and is subject to the information provided in these documents.
- Signed application form
- Valid Emirates ID
- Original passport
- Valid residence visa (for non-GCC national customers only)
- Proof of UAE residence
- Signed security cheque
- The last two months of original bank statements from the account where your income is credited
- Original income Transfer Letter from your employer,
Original income Certificate issued in the last one month,
2 income credits into an HSBC account
Terms & Conditions :
Entertainer, Valtrans, VOX Cinema, and Air Miles terms and conditions apply in relation to these benefits.
Supplementary cardholders enjoy the same benefits as primary cardholders.