Dubai Islamic Bank’s Al Islami Current Account is a fully Shariah compliant facility.
Features & Benefits:
- Opening balance of AED 3,000 with salary transfer
- Free Al Islami Debit Card with daily cash withdrawal limit of AED 10,000 and daily purchase limit of AED 15,000.
- The Al Islami Debit Card is accepted for purchases at over 27 million shopping outlets and for cash withdrawals at more than 1 million ATMs around the world.
- Unlimited teller transactions
- Free monthly statement of account
- Free Cheque Book
- Free Electronic Banking Services including Phone Banking, Online Banking, ATMs and Cash/Cheque Deposit Machines
- Mobile Banking Service
- Free Utility Bill Payment facility (DEWA, SEWA, FEWA)
- Free Etisalat/du Bill Payment Facility
- Free Salik Recharge Facility
- Free Account E-Statement
Fees and Charges:
A maintenance fee of AED 25 per month is applicable on all Al Islami Current Accounts. However, you can enjoy the benefits of a Current Account at no cost, provided you meet any one of the following criteria:
- If you maintain a minimum average balance of AED 3,000 per month in your Al Islami Current Account
- If your Current Account is linked to an Investment Deposit (where the Current account is the principal liquidation account for the Investment Deposit)
- If you have an additional financing product from Dubai Islamic Bank (Auto Finance, Personal Finance or Home Finance and the Current account is the repayment account)
- If you subscribe to Al Islami Takaful Savings Program and the contribution is paid from the account
- If you maintain an Al Islami Private Banking/Wajaha relationship with Dubai Islamic Bank