The ADIB Recurring Investment Account lets you invest your funds with us for a fixed period of time. Upon completion of the period, the amount is reinvested and you can choose to either transfer the distributed profit to an account specified by you or add up the distributed profits and the actual amount and invest it again. This investment account is based on the Islamic principle of Mudaraba where you share profits and bear losses as stipulated in the Banking Service Agreement.
Features & Benefits:
- Higher expected profit rate
- Flexible investment period – You can choose to invest with us and claim profits every three, six, nine or twelve months.
- Financing option – You can avail of any ADIB financing option equivalent to the amount you have invested with us.
- Free VISA Cashback Card – A complementary ADIB VISA Cashback Card is also offered to ADIB Recurring Investment Account holders.
- Original passport – for Joint Accounts, please provide all original passports and all account holders should be present.
- Valid Emirates ID (for UAE Nationals & Residents)
- A minimum fixed investment of AED 10,000/- is required.