An HSBC Term Deposit account is suitable for customers who do not need immediate access to their money and who would like to earn a higher rate of interest than a savings account.
- Competitive interest rates up to 1.0% p.a. over the term of the deposit, payable upon maturity
- Your Term Deposit account is available in AED, USD or GBP
- Choice of terms between 1,2,3,4,6,9 and 12 months
- Choose to reinvest both principal and interest on maturity
- Free online banking, Phone Banking, Mobile Banking and text message alerts.
- Get free access to the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship with your HSBC Card
- Original passport (for all customers)
- Valid residence visa (for non-GCC National customers only)
- Original Emirates Identification Card (for all customers)
- Proof of UAE residence in the form of a utility bill/rental agreement/employment letter (for all customers)
- Original labour card/work ID (for female applicants on father’s/husband’s sponsorship)
- Original trade license (for all self-employed customers).
You must have an HSBC Current or Savings account for the duration of any Term Deposit. For joint deposits, all account holders must hold an HSBC Current or Savings account either jointly or separately in their sole names.