The Unfixed Deposit from Mashreq is a truly unique account of this type in the region. The amount deposited in divided into internal units of AED 1,000. If you need funds for an emergency, you can choose the number of units that you require and these will be encashed and deposited to your account. The balance of your deposit will continue to earn interest at the agreed rate.
- Premature Withdrawal Rate – Rate of actual tenor, less 2%
- Partial Withdrawal – Allowed in units of AED 1,000 & USD 250
- Overdraft Against Fixed Deposit – 2.5% above deposit rate.
Mashreq Unfixed Deposit Features:
- Get flexible time periods ranging from six months to five year
- Get flexibility to withdraw funds in units of AED 1,000 or US$ 250 when needed
- No pre-encashment fee
- Get an overdraft facility of up to 95% of the value for your AED deposits and 90% of your US$ deposits
- No Cheque book
- Initial Deposit – AED 10,000
- Minimum Balance – AED 10,000 in AED and US$ 2,500 for a minimum tenor of six months
- No monthly fee
- currency Type – AED or USD
- Minimum Salary – AED 5000
Mashreq Salaam Rewards – Easily earn points for all retail banking solutions such as Current & Saving Accounts, Fixed and Unfixed Deposits, Home/Car/Personal Loans, Insurance, Investments, ROD/SOD and Mashreq Millionaire certificates and also on Mashreq Credit and Debit cards.
- Current or Savings account with Mashreq is mandatory.
- Application form.
- Passport/Labor Card in original for ID verification.
- Existing Mashreq customers can invest on MashreqOnline.