|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|NBF - Visa Classic Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 2.99%|
Whether you're a fresh graduate starting out in your first job or a newlywed couple building a new life, the NBF Classic Credit Card will help you take that first step into a bigger world.
- 60 % cashback on movie tickets
- 0% easy payment plan on purchases
- 0% balance transfer facility
- EZ draft
- Discounts on jewellery
Additional InformationRequired Documents:
- A copy of Valid Passport with residence visa page for expatriates
- A Copy of valid Emirates ID
- A Repayment cheque
- Personal Bank Statement for the latest 3 months
- Latest pay slip and the latest salary certificate signed by company’s authorized signatory (not older than 30 days)
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).