|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|RAKBANK - Home in One||Minimum Salary: AED 15,000||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees:||Maximum Term: 25 Years||Flat Rate: 1.94%||Reducing Rate: 3.49%|
A Mortgage Loan that pays you interest
It combines your Current Account, Interest Savings and Mortgage Facility to provide a single, easy-to-manage solution with a range of benefits.
Features & Benefits:
- Ability to pay off mortgage sooner: - The higher the account balance, the less interest you pay on your mortgage facility each month - Every Deposit you make lowers your interest payments reducing your loan tenor - No Fixed Repayments
- Easy Access to funds: - Flexibility to withdraw your available balance at your convenience
- No Salary Transfer is required
- Interest Rate starting at 3.49/ annum
- The Account offers all facilities of a Current Account i.e. Debit Card, Cheque book, Internet and Mobile banking
- All in One Account: - Transfer salary/savings - Maintain savings - Pay bills
- Available for both Salaried and self-employed customers
- UAE Nationals: 20%
- Expats: 25%
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.