|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|HSBC - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: AED 7,500||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 3.33%||Reducing Rate: 5.99%|
At HSBC we believe in your dreams, be it a special vacation, your perfect wedding or even the best education for your children. With our Personal Loan approval online within 10 minutes 1, it won't be long before you make all of those dreams come to life. Realizing your ambitions #StartsToday.
- Easy online Personal Loan approvals in 10 minutes
- Rates starting from 5.99% p.a.
- No credit life insurance required
- Loans available for a minimum period of 12 months and a maximum period of 48 months
- You’re a UAE National aged between 21 and 65 years
- You’re an expatriate resident aged between 21 and 65 years
- You earn a minimum salary of AED 7,500 per month
Additional InformationRequired Documents: Primary Documents:
- Expatriates : Valid passport, UAE Residence Visa page and valid Emirates ID
- UAE Nationals : Valid passport copy and valid Emirates ID
- Pvt. Companies - income Transfer Letter (STL)
- Govt. Companies - income Certificate (SC) or STL
- New to country if same can be proved through date of entry in UAE
- Govt. employees if the first income is credited to the account
- Buy-outs: Last 2 months bank statement
- Required to Buy-out-only
- Required to Buy-out-onl
- Certainty of your loan amount – Using our Personal Loan Calculator you can find out:
- Monthly installment for the loan amount you require
- Other loan amount options that you may be eligible for
- Easy and convenient - Apply online anytime and from anywhere, including from the comfort of your home Save time and effort - No paper forms and no need to visit a branch or meet with one of our Personal Loan advisers
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.