ADCB’s Mortgage Services helps you in turning your dream into a reality. Come home to your ‘own home’ with a mortgage loan package that suits your specific need.
With ADCB, you have the following advantages:
Offerings Include :
Repayment period of up to 25 years – the best in the UAE:
- Pay less each month as you can afford the bigger property of your dreams
Mortgage amount of up to 80% of the property value:
- Get that perfect home now instead of having to wait for your savings to grow
Competitive interest rate options:
- Choose the option that suits you
- Local expertise to help you avoid common pitfalls
- Professional consultants to guide you through the entire process
- Option of Islamic & Conventional Home Finance
Fees and Charges
- Relaxing re-payments: Your monthly installments can be as low as AED 5,275*
- 0% early settlement fees: Enjoy the comforts of home, with ADCB’s early settlement plan*
* Conditions apply. EMI based on 3.99% (per AED Million for 25 years tenure) fixed for the first year only and campaign rates thereafter
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.