- 3.75% variable rate (based on the Central bank's 3 month EIBOR plus a bank margin). It is not a requirement to transfer your salary to apply
- Free of charge Fire takaful cover. Life Takaful is mandatory
- The early settlement fee is applied as per UAE Central Bank policy, which is 1% of the outstanding amount (principal + profit) to date, or AED 10,000, whichever is lower. The bank has the discretion to waive any or all of the total outstanding profit
- Maximum loan amount - AED 10,000,000
- Finance repayment period of up to 25 years
- You are required to put 25% or as per central bank regulations
- Free property insurance for the entire tenor
- Optional grace period up to 6 month
- Profit free persoal finaning
- Automatic priorty status upgrade
- Life insurace financing
Burooj Properties; Bani Yas Real Estate; Bloom Real Estate; Sorouh Real Estate; Manazel Real Estate; Aldar Properties; Emaar Properties; Nakheel Properties; Dubai Properties; TDIC (Tourism Development and Investment Company)
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.