Professional, Comprehensive, Landlord Service
Let Amlak facilitate the process of renting for you as you opt for ‘Edaara’ – our comprehensive Property Management Services exclusively designed for our valuable home finance customers. Our services offer the added advantage of Amlak handling all your rental requirements from assessing the rental valuation of your property to screening and managing potential tenants, to collecting and managing rentals on your behalf and managing maintenance procedures.
Our experienced team offers assistance, feedback and advice to keep you and your tenants satisfied at no extra cost to you!
The Amlak Advantage :
- Tenant Screening: Background check to ensure tenant compatibility
- Tenant Management: First point of contact for the tenant on your behalf
- Rent Assessment: Estimating best rent value
- Advertising & Marketing: Press and Online visibility to obtain best rentals
- Property Inspection: Moving in/out inspection and assessing property condition
- Financial Management: Rent recovery and transferring funds to your account
- Tenancy Contract Registration: Ejari Registration
- Developer Coordination: Liaising on service charges payment and other issues
- Maintenance Management: Coordination of major maintenance works plus a complimentary Home Maintenance Package
- Home Content Insurance: Comprehensive insurance coverage for your home contents
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.