Living an active, fulfilling lifestyle isn’t without its risks and despite our best intentions, things do go wrong. While we cant prevent unfortunate events from happening, we can prepare and do our best to protect ourselves and our loved ones.
‘Platinum Lifestyle Takaful’ – our comprehensive Takaful plans exclusively designed for our valuable home finance customers, provides access to unprecedented lifestyle benefits while delivering peace of mind.
Our Platinum Lifestyle Takaful Plans are available at the most competitive prices delivering value added features and benefits!
The Amlak Advantage:
- Property & Home Contents Protection: Complete protection of your Home and its Contents
- Home Finance Liability Protection: 100% of Actual Outstanding Home Finance Balance upto AED 15Mln in case of death
- EMI Protection: Coverage upto 12 months of EMI payments if Property becomes uninhabitable
- Family Income Benefit: AED 10,000 per month for upto 12 months in case of Death
- Accidental Disability Protection: Coverage upto AED 15,000,000 in case of Permanent Disability
- Accidental Medical Expenses: Coverage upto AED 100,000 for Accidental Medical Expenses
- International Travel: Comprehensive Intl Travel Protection and Emergency services
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.