‐ Attractive profit rates starting from 3.99 %.
‐ Option to select pricing for Fixed Period (2,3 & 5 Years)
‐ Financing Available for:
- Ready Properties
- Under Construction
- Equity Release (Top-up)
- Re-Finance/Sale & Lease Back (pre-owned ready & property)
‐ Maximum Finance amount up to 80% of the Property Value.
‐ Salary transfer not mandatory
‐Financing tenure up to 25 years.
‐Get rewarded with Tijari Loyalty Points option to redeem with Cashback or Emirates Skywards Miles.
Additional benefits -
- No Pre-approval Fee
- Financing associate fee (Transfer, Mortgage, Real Estate Agent etc) upto 7% of the property value
- Tijari Loyalti Points Rewards
- Enjoy Flexible Financing tenure upto 25 Years with No Salary Transfer requirements.
- Option to select pricing for fixed period to manage your finances
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.