Whether you are looking at buying a new house or transferring your existing loan, Citibank’s competitive rates and flexible mortgage options can help you make financial decisions that are right for you.
- Low interest rates starting from 3.25% per year including EIBOR
- Finance available for direct purchase, re-sale and balance transfer
- Finance up to 75% of the property value
- Loan amount up to 18.5 million or 7 years annual income (whichever is lower)
- Repayment period up to 25 years
Fees and Charges
- Clearance Letter - AED 50, charged for clearance letter upon loan settlement
- Early Settlement Charge - 1% on the amount of loan outstanding or AED 10,000, whichever is lower
- Valuation fee - AED 2,500
- Fully transparent interest rates pegged to EIBOR for full term of mortgage
- Quick and easy processing
- Free property insurance for the full term of the mortgage*
- Over-payment of up to 25% of loan outstanding in an annual year with no charges
- UAE national or a UAE Resident
- Aged between 21 to 65 years (at time of maturity of loan)
- Minimum salary of AED 15,000 per month
- Salaried, self-employed or professional
*Terms and Conditions apply
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.