Bina’a Home Finance has been specially designed to suit the needs of UAE nationals. Based on the principles of Shari’a, Bina’a offers three customized solutions that have been tailored to meet your specific financial and personal requirements. Each of these solutions offers you a combination of competitive rates, long tenures coupled with quick and efficient processing. You can choose from the following solutions:
- Bina’a Home construct
- Bina’a Home Lease
- Bina’a Home Invest
- Financing of up to 80% of the current market value of your selected property
- High finance amounts
- Quick approval process and fast turnaround
- Attractive and highly competitive profit rates
- Longer repayment tenures of up to 25 years
- Convenient monthly repayments on a variable rate basis as applicable
- Takaful coverage to protect your family in the event of an unforeseen event leading to injury or loss of life
- Minimal documentation and low processing rates
- Engineering and project monitoring services available at no additional cost for under construction properties
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.