Let NBAD help you buy your next home. Their mortgages offer a range of attractive features for people buying complete properties from the secondary market.
- Loan to Value ( LTV) up to 80% for UAE nationals and up to 75% for expats
- Repayment terms up to 25 years
- Loan amounts up to AED 20 million
- Interest rates from 3.25% p.a. fixed for 12 months . Thereafter the rate moves to a variable interest rate structure which
- currently is NBAD Mortgage Base Rate plus applicable margin
- Financing for properties across the UAE
- For UAE nationals and expatriates who currently have mortgage loan facilities with other UAE Banks
- Free Life and Property insurance and free property evaluation for the first year for Elite Gold Customers
- Flexible repayment options through salary or rentals
- Salary transfer not required
Fees and Charges
- Processing fee - 1% of approved loan amount (min. AED 5,000)
- Loan cancellation fee - Processing Fee (non-refundable)
- Life insurance - 0.0365% per month on outstanding loan balance on standard cases
- Property insurance - 0.05% p.a. on sum assured
- Property evaluation fee - Between AED 3,000 to AED 8,000
- Property management fees - 3% of rental amount
- Late payment fee - 2% of the delayed amount (min. AED 50, max AED 200)
- Loan rescheduling fee - AED 3,000
- Early settlement fees - 1% of amount outstanding/amount prepaid (if settled through customer’s own resources)
- Early settlement fees - 1% of amount outstanding, max AED 10,000 (in case of buyout)
- Salary Transfer Letter, or salary certificate in case of buyout from another bank
- Bank statement
- Identification documents
- Liability letter
- Property details
* Promotional offer valid for a limited period. Terms and conditions apply. All rates quoted are p.a. on reducing loan balance.
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.