Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank offers instant approval, personal finance up to one million Dirhams for expats and a highly competitive profit rate.
Use the ADIB personal loan to settle your conventional finance & credit cards or even just to buy goods and services.
- Free pre-approved ADIB VISA Cashback Card
- First installment payment grace period up to 90 days
- Two free installments postponements every year
- Takaful cover protection with competitive rates
- Age criteria- 21-60 Years
- Length of Service - Confirmed or 6 months
- Original and copy of valid passport (with valid residence visa for expatriates)
- Original and copy of valid Emirates ID
- Bank account statement (last 3 months)
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.