Life is full of special moments, and sometimes you need a little help to make the most of them. Our personal loans cover just about everything that brings you happiness and joy, a family visit back home, building your business, your child’s education or wedding and much more. We even have a priority call back service in case of emergencies.
We believe in responsible lending and don’t charge extra fees for early settlement of your loan.
- Priority processing and simple eligibility
- Transfer your salary to enjoy special rates and loans of up to AED 500,000
- Enjoy flexible repayment tenures of up to 48 months
- No extra charges if you settle loan early from your own funds.
- Age criteria: Starting 21 years & 65 years at completion
- Salary needs to be transferred to ADCB
- Minimum loan amount is AED 15,000 & it can go up to AED 500,000
- Application Form
- Passport copy
- Labour Card / Government issued ID card copy
- Emirates ID card copy
- Salary Certificate
- Salary Transfer/Assignment Letter (if applicable)
- 3/6 months bank statement (Business and/or Personal)
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.