Al Rostamani International Exchange brings you “Cash Passport”, a multi currency prepaid card. With Cash Passport you can now travel all over the world with complete peace of mind as it is a convenient, trusted and secure solution compared to carrying foreign currency cash or using your international Debit/Credit Cards issued by your bank in the UAE.
The Cash Passport card has the facility to load up to six currencies viz: US Dollars, Euros, Sterling Pounds, Canadian Dollars, Australian Dollars and Hong Kong Dollars. This ensures that you do not lose on account of foreign exchange fluctuations when you travel from one country to another. However in case of any shortage in any particular currency wallet, the system will recognize the shortage and fetch the required funds from the other currency wallet automatically eliminating the risk of a rejection.
Features & Benefits:
- Security: Chip and Pin protected- Added security for the customer
- Exchange Rate: The exchange rate is locked when the load/reload is done – facilitates customer to use the card worldwide without having to worry about exchange rate fluctuations
- Withdraw cash from any MasterCard ATM [withdrawal limits of the banks ATMs may apply]
- Can be used at POS terminals for a purchase of a product or a service
- Can be used for all online purchases
- Prevention of online hacking: Cash Passport is not linked to any bank account. Hence fraudsters will not be able to access your hard earned funds maintained with any bank
- Value Addition: In case of loss of card, the customer is required to do the following:
- Report loss of card to their 24/7 global call centre
- Emergency cash will be made available at the nearest “MoneyGram” or “Western Union” payout location free of cost after necessary validation
- Replacement card will be sent to the customer within 24 to 72 hours, or as per the customers’ requirements
This product is useful for:
- Customers/families travelling abroad for leisure, visiting relatives.
- Officials from Govt Depts /Corporates when they travel abroad for business related purposes
- Students from schools/colleges when they travel abroad for either higher education or for leisure
This product can be used to:
- Withdraw cash from any MasterCard ATM
- Can be used at POS terminals for purchase of a product or a service
- Can be used for online purchases
- UAE Resident
- Over the age of 18 years
- Intending to travel abroad