The Abu Dhabi Islamic Bank Savings Account offers safe access to your money with a selection of channels to choose from. This investment account is based on the Islamic principle of Mudaraba where you share profits and bear losses as stipulated in the Banking Service Agreement.
ADIB Savings Account Features:
- Etihad VISA Electron Debit Card
- ADIB provides secure, instant access to your account at any ATM or retail outlet. You can check balances, withdraw cash, pay bills, and transfer funds for free at over 210 ADIB ATMs across the UAE (charges apply when you use other bank ATMs locally and worldwide).
- Profits are calculated on monthly basis and credited to your account Quarterly.
- Standing Instructions help manage your time by automatically making payments for regular transactions (such as bill payments, transfers, donations or installments) on your chosen dates.
- Your account statements are also sent to you by postal mail on a quarterly basis.
- 24 Hour Banking Services.
- No Salary Transfer is required to open this account.
- Profit rate approx. 0.42% – If balance is in between AED 5000 to AED 10,000
- Profit rate approx. 0.43% – If balance is in between AED 10,000 to AED 15,000
- Profit rate approx. 0.44% – If balance is more than AED 25,000
- Original passport – for Joint Accounts, please bring all original passports and all account holders should be present.
- A Salary certificate from your Employer is required only if you are transferring you salary to this account.