Mudaraba is a profit-sharing partnership contract between a capital provider (Rab-ul-Mal) and a Mudareb (Fund Manager) in a joint investment. This investment can be a transaction, a project or a fund to generate healthy profits.
Profit can be gained if minimum balance is maintained:
0.59% – minimum 1 month
0.88% – 3 months
1.003% – 6 months
1.06% – 9 months
1.18% – 12 months
1.35% – 24 months
ENBD Mudaraba Savings Account Features:
- Attractive profit rates.
- Available in two currencies: AED and USD.
- Minimum balance of AED 3,000 to be maintained in the account.
- Minimum tenor of 30 days to avail profit.
- Available to Individuals only.
- Quarterly profit distribution to the account.
- No Cheque Book
- Initial Balance – Not required
- Minimum Balance – AED 3000
- AED 25 for not maintaining the required balance
- Minimum Salary – Not required
- CIF (One time only, New to Bank customers).
- Know Your Customer Form.
- Complete “ACCOUNT OPENING FORM – INDIVIDUAL(S) – AL WATANI AL ISLAMI” or “NEW ACCOUNT RELATIONSHIP FORM – BUSINESS ACCOUNT – AL WATANI AL ISLAMI”.
- AWAI General Terms and Conditions (One time only).
- AWAI Account Opening Mandate, in addition to the following supporting documents.
AWAI maintains its Shari’ah compliance under the guidance and supervision of an extremely capable and globally respected Shari’ah Supervisory Board