Your personal economy embraces every aspect of your finances and lifestyle. HSBC Premier provides distinct benefits to support you on your journey to achieving your lifelong ambitions.
We provide experts, who are rewarded only when you are happy with their service. We are always there, whenever and wherever you need us, and we give you access to some of the most prestigious products and services we have to offer.
Interest rate – Up to 0.1%
- You are eligible to apply for the product if your monthly income is AED 50,000 and above or, you are able to maintain a minimum balance of AED 350,000 or if you have an existing mortgage with HSBC of AED 3 Million and above
- A dedicated Relationship Manager supported by a team of global experts
- Global accounts view and Instant and Fee Free Global Transfers
- Preferential pricing on products and services
- International emergency cash up to USD 10,000 on demand to you and your family
- Free international account opening services
- Interest free Overdraft of up to AED 15,000 on demand
- Free for life Advance credit card that comes with a wide range of benefits and unlimited supplementary credit cards
- Free cheque books
- Daily ATM cash withdrawal limit up to AED 12,000
- Free ATM cash withdrawals through HSBC ATMs in the UAE and GCC and through non HSBC ATMs in the UAE only.
- 24/7 Premier emergency hotline
- Internet Banking.
- Get free access to the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship with your HSBC Card
- Original passport (for all customers)
- Valid residence visa (for non-GCC National customers only)
- Original Emirates Identification Card (for all customers)
- Proof of UAE residence in the form of either a utility bill/rental agreement/title deed/employment letter
- Original labour card/work ID (for female applicants on father’s/husband’s sponsorship)
- Original trade license (for all self-employed customers)
- For income transfer customers, original income transfer letter from the employer must be provided.