An HSBC Savings Account is the secure and flexible way to save for the things that are important to you. Not only do you earn interest, but you also have immediate access to your money.
Interest rate – Up to 0.1%
- You are eligible to apply for the product if you transfer a monthly salary of AED 7,500 and above or, you are able to maintain a balance of AED 3,000.
- Free international Visa debit card accepted at over 25 million outlets worldwide and giving you access to your accounts at over 1 million ATMs around the world (applicable for salary transfer customers only)
- High daily ATM cash withdrawal limit of up to AED 8,000 on HSBC UAE ATMs
- Six free over-the-counter transactions every month if done using AED (applicable for salary transfer customers only)
- 24/7 banking through Internet Banking, Phone Banking, Mobile Banking and SMS alerts
- Access to 50 cash deposit machines around the UAE for instant credit into your account
- 53 cheque deposit machines at key locations in the UAE without requiring a card and PIN.
- Get free access to the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship with your HSBC Card
- Original passport (for all customers)
- Valid residence visa (for non-GCC National customers only)
- Original Emirates Identification Card (for all customers)
- Proof of UAE residence in the form of either a utility bill/rental agreement/title deed/employment letter
- Original labour card/work ID (for female applicants on father’s/husband’s sponsorship)
- Original trade license (for all self-employed customers)
- For income transfer customers, original income transfer letter from the employer must be provided.