|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Early Settlement Fees||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|NBF Auto Loan||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Early Settlement Fees: 1%||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 3.25%||Reducing Rate: 5.85%|
Getting the car you've always wanted is easier than you think. Just choose your vehicle and we'll take care of the rest.
- Fast approvals
- Flexible repayment period of up to five years
- Up to AED 400,000 in financing
- Financing of new and pre-owned cars
- A copy of your valid passport
- A copy of your valid residency visa (for expatriates)
- A copy of your current dated salary certificate (less than 30 days old)
- A copy of your valid driving license
- A quotation of the vehicle's value, addressed to NBF
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.