|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|The American Express - Gold Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 20,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 395||Rate: 2.99%|
- - Redeem Membership Rewards Points for Emirates Skyward Miles, Etihad Guest Miles and more - Exclusive world-wide offers on travel, leisure, dining and premium shopping - Access to Airport Lounges across the Middle East - Complimentary Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance - Complimentary Retail Protection Insurance - Worldwide Customer Care and Emergency Card Replacement
- The annual fee applicable on this Card is AED 395 plus an AED 100 annual fee for enrolment into the Membership Rewards Loyalty Programme.
- You will always earn 1 full Membership Rewards Point for every AED 4 of spends. Points never expire and can be redeemed for complimentary flights and upgrades with 12 airline partners, including Emirates and Etihad. Points can also be redeemed for complimentary hotel nights, shopping vouchers, electronics, fashion accessories, and much more.
- Enjoy up to 56 days of interest free credit. After that, it's just 2.99% per month.
- The foreign currency rate applicable on overseas transactions is 2.80%
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).