|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|The American Express - Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 22,250||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 700||Rate: 2.99%|
- Transfer Membership Rewards Points to 12 leading Airline partners, including Emirates Skyward and Etihad Guest
- Exclusive world-wide offers on travel, leisure, dining and premium shopping
- Complimentary Priority Pass membership, which enables the basic Cardmember and a guest access to over 700 VIP airport lounges in more than 100 countries.
- Savings on dining, entertainment, health, leisure and shopping.
- Complimentary Travel Accident and Inconvenience Insurance
- Complimentary Retail Protection Insurance
- Worldwide Customer Care and Emergency Card Replacement
- You will always earn 2 full Membership Rewards Points for every AED 4 of spends. Points never expire.
- Points can be redeemed for complimentary flights and upgrades with 12 airline partners, including Emirates and Etihad. Points can also be redeemed for complimentary hotel nights, shopping vouchers, electronics, fashion accessories, and much more.
- The annual fee of AED 700 will be credited back to you when you spend at least AED 10,000 within the first 3 months of Cardmembership. Complimentary Cardmembership can continue for all subsequent years, if you spend up to AED 40,000 annually. So, every purchase brings you closer to receiving your annual fee back.
- You require a minimum salary of AED 22,250 per month to be eligible for this card
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).