|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Emirates NBD - Platinum Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 18,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 700||Rate: 3.09%|
The credit card reserved for those who deserve a world of privileges and special perks, as well as a range of unprecedented offers carefully selected to suit your lifestyle.
- Your Emirates NBD Credit Card gives you a maximum of 55 interest-free days
- Flexible payment options
- Enjoy instant cash access to your credit limit as much as 50%
- Credit Shield
- The Emirates NBD Installment Plan
- Utility bill payments (AED Cards only)
- Free Travel Insurance
- Airport lounge access
- Emergency medical and legal referral service
- Emergency cash and card replacement
- Purchase protection
- Extended Warranty
- Privileges and special offers, as well as gifts, savings and incredible opportunities
- Customers who apply for an Emirates NBD Titanium Credit Card or Go4it Gold Credit Card and have a cumulative spend of AED 250 within a month will earn AED 150 as Cash Back.
- Customers who apply for an Emirates NBD Generic Platinum & Go4it Platinum Credit Card and have a cumulative spend of AED 500 within a month will earn AED 250 as Cash Back.
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).