|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|HSBC - Black Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 50,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 2,000||Rate: 2.25%|
The HSBC Black MasterCard Credit Card is designed to provide you with experiences that you'll cherish for the rest of your life. From travel to culinary experiences, culture and shopping there's no limit to where the benefits can take you.
- A bonus of 250,000 Air Miles
- Air Miles rewards that can be redeemed for flights with any airline, at any time to any destination (Air Miles terms and conditions apply)
- Over 8,000 "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" offers across 15 countries
- "Buy 1 Get 1 Free" movie tickets at any VOX Cinema in the UAE
- Free valet parking at selected VALTRANS locations across Dubai and Abu Dhabi
- Get free access to the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship with your HSBC Card
- Over 8,000 ’Buy 1 Get 1 Free’ offers across 15 countries with the HSBC Entertainer app with
- you get DISCOUNTS on Dining, travel, and entertainment
- Premier world privileges
- Complimentary round of golf and discounts at the Al Badia Golf Club and Saadiyat Beach Golf Club
- Balance transfer at 0.99% or AED 200, whichever is higher.
- To get an HSBC Black Credit Card you must also open an HSBC Premier account. You can apply for your Credit Card during the same account opening process.
- Signed application form
- Valid Emirates ID
- Original passport
- Valid residence visa (for non-GCC national customers only)
- Proof of UAE residence
- Signed security cheque
- The last two months of original bank statements from the account where your income is credited
- Original income Transfer Letter from your employer, or Original income Certificate issued in the last one month, or 2 income credits into an HSBC account