|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Standard Chartered Bank - Visa Infinite Credit Card||Minimum Salary: AED 30,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: Yes||Annual Fee: AED 1,500||Rate: 2.99%|
Standard Chartered introduces VISA Infinite Credit Card Bank introduces the 'absolutely everything card'
Earn cashback on your utility bill payments, supermarket payments and school fees.
Special Offer New customers are eligible for the following welcome gift - Get AED 500 cashback
To be eligible for AED 500 cashback, you need to
- submit a completed application from online
- and meet the minimum spend requirements of AED 10,000 within 60 calendar days from your credit card activation date
- Fly further for less: Earn reward points for card spends and use the points to get cashback for the airline ticket. Example: Spending USD50,000 (or equivalent amount in AED) on card can give free round trip to New York
- Complimentary Marhaba service: Free limousine, ‘Meet & Greet’ and lounge access
- Unlimited access to 500 airport lounges worldwide
- Complimentary round of golf at Emirates Golf Club, The Montgomerie, Jumeirah Golf Estates, Dubai Creek Golf & Yacht Club or Saadiyat Golf Club, every month
- Free access to all Fitness First gyms. Note: no other card gets you free access to Fitness First gyms
- 50% off at VOX cinemas
- Up to 50% discounts at premium merchants, high end retailers and dining outlets
Additional InformationFees & Charges:
- Annual fee: Free for the First Year, Second year onwards AED 1,500*
- Finance Charge - Retail/Cash (APR): 2.99% per month
- You have to be 18+ years old and a United Arab Emirates resident
- Only Salaried or Self Employed individuals
- You need a Emirates ID / Passport Visa Copy and
- You need a Salary Transfer Letter or
- You need a Bank Statement / Salary Certificate
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).