|Minimum Deposit Required||Annual Return||Annual Fee||Choice of Terms||Features|
|HSBC - Term Deposit Account||Minimum Deposit Required: AED 10,000||Annual Return: 1%||Annual Fee: AED 0||Choice of Terms: 1,2,3,4,6,9,12||Features: Multiple Currencies|
An HSBC Term Deposit account is suitable for customers who do not need immediate access to their money and who would like to earn a higher rate of interest than a savings account.
- Competitive interest rates up to 1.0% p.a. over the term of the deposit, payable upon maturity
- Your Term Deposit account is available in AED, USD or GBP
- Choice of terms between 1,2,3,4,6,9 and 12 months
- Choose to reinvest both principal and interest on maturity
- Free online banking, Phone Banking, Mobile Banking and text message alerts.
- Get free access to the Abu Dhabi HSBC Golf Championship with your HSBC Card
- Original passport (for all customers)
- Valid residence visa (for non-GCC National customers only)
- Original Emirates Identification Card (for all customers)
- Proof of UAE residence in the form of a utility bill/rental agreement/employment letter (for all customers)
- Original labour card/work ID (for female applicants on father's/husband's sponsorship)
- Original trade license (for all self-employed customers).