|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|ADIB - Home Finance for Expats||Minimum Salary: AED 15,000||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 25 Years||Flat Rate: 2.08%||Reducing Rate: 3.75%|
- 3.75% variable rate (based on the Central bank's 3 month EIBOR plus a bank margin). It is not a requirement to transfer your salary to apply
- Free of charge Fire takaful cover. Life Takaful is mandatory
- The early settlement fee is applied as per UAE Central Bank policy, which is 1% of the outstanding amount (principal + profit) to date, or AED 10,000, whichever is lower. The bank has the discretion to waive any or all of the total outstanding profit
- Maximum loan amount - AED 10,000,000
- Finance repayment period of up to 25 years
- You are required to put 25% or as per central bank regulations
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.