|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Amlak Tatweer||Minimum Salary: AED 0||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 25 Years||Flat Rate: 0%||Reducing Rate: 0%|
Amlak's Tatweer is a one-of-a-kind, truly professional and seamless property finance product in the region exclusively designed for investors looking to buy into upcoming residential and commercial properties. With up to 50% financing at the most competitive rates for both resident as well as non-resident customers, Tatweer provides a comprehensive one-stop-shop solution guaranteeing an easy, smooth and flexible experience to all investors.
- Flexible, up to 50% financing for most off-plan properties
- Choice from the largest pool of approved property developers across the U.A.E.
- Fixed profit rate during construction period, and competitively low variable rates post completion
- Complimentary provision of full case Property Management Services, including handover assistance, advertising, renting of unit, tenant management ,
- servicing of installments through rent, a property maintenance package, and much more.
- Repayment assistance with a 3-month initial installment holiday and a “Profit Only” repayment option for the first 4 years.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.