- This finance is sharia-compliant.
- The minimum down payment is 25% of the property value.
- Finance repayment period of up to 25 years.
- You require a minimum salary of AED 12,000 per month to be eligible.
- It is not a requirement to transfer your salary to apply.
- The processing fee is 1% of finance amount for Ijarah transactions, and there is no fee on balance transfer.
- The early settlement fee is 1% of the outstanding finance amount, with a cap at AED 10,000.
- Group takaful rates offered upto 0.03% per month
- The profit rate starts at 3.24% variable. The rate is calculated as a reducing rate.
- This rate is variable, based on the Central Bank's 6 month EIBOR rate plus a bank margin.
- The reducing rate of this finance is 3.24% and the equivalent flat rate is 1.79%. The calculation used is a division of the reducing rate by 1.814 and this is indicative only.
- Any ready property which can be registered in the name of the customer in the relevant authority (across UAE). Financing for under construction properties in UAE is also offered for Government Housing Scheme – Mohammed Bin Rashed Establishment.
- 6-months bank statement
- Salary letter (In case of non-salary transfer customer)
- Valid passport/Khulasat al Khaid Copy/Valid visa
- Relevant property papers
- Evaluation from approved evaluators
- Copy of Trade License (Self-employed)
- Audited financial statements (Self-employed)
- Notarized POA (where applicable for self-employed)
- Memorandum and Articles of Association (Self-employed)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.