- This is a Home Finance option for both Residents of UAE and Non-Residents including G20 countries
- Attractive choice of 1, 2 or 3 years fixed Profit Rates
- Longer tenures of up to 25 years with lower EMIs
- Maximum Finance amount as per CB for Ready & off plan properties for residents ( 80% for UAE Nationals, 75% for Expats, 50% for Off plan)
- Minimum Salary Requirement of Aed 10,000 only
- No Salary transfer required
- Buyout facility if you are seeking better home finance options
- Equity release solution which allows you to use equity in year home as collateral
- Professional & expert sales consultants
- Simple & easy process of pre-approval within few days
- Life and Property Insurance bundled with home finance for your security
- Convenience for clients through our dedicated 24/7 branch at Dubai Airport, Terminal 3
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.