The Standard Chartered Home Suite Bundle Account has everything you need to own the perfect home. With its additional features the experience of buying your dream home will be even more enriching.
Special Offer New customers are eligible for the following welcome gift - Get AED 500 cashback
To be eligible for AED 500 cashback, you need to
- submit a completed application from online
- and meet the minimum spend requirements of AED 10,000 within 60 calendar days from your credit card activation date
- High Loan Amounts - Take advantage of loans up to AED 18 million. 80% of market value for UAE nationals and up to 75% for expatriates
- For completed properties, loans ae available up to Competitive Pricing
- Fast Processing - Benefit from special processes which fast-track your application with simplified documentation
- Convenient Tenures - Enjoy flexible repayment tenures on your home loan up to 25 years
- Valid national ID and valid passport with valid Resident visa (for residents)
- Property purchase and sales agreement / contract
- Ownership certificate of the financed property
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.