|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|United Arab Bank - Home Finance||Minimum Salary: AED 15,000||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 25 Years||Flat Rate: 2.22%||Reducing Rate: 3.99%|
- Interest rates from as low as 3.99%
- Special Offer on Early Settlement fee and Processing fee
- Loans up to 25 years
- Up to 80% loan to value
- Fixed and Variable Interest rate options
- Conventional and Islamic financing options
- Private Villa financing for UAE Nationals
- Refinance facility for unencumbered property
- Loans offered on all completed properties with title deed
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.