|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Al Hilal Bank Personal Finance for Expats||Minimum Salary: AED 7,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 3.0%||Reducing Rate: 5.4%|
- Minimum Salary: with salary transfer 7,000 AED - without salary transfer 10,000 AED
- Maximum finance Amount: with salary transfer Up to AED 1.5 Million - without salary transfer Up to AED 350K
- Max Finance Tenure: 4 years for normal
- Length of Services: Confirmation of Job
Additional InformationProfit Rates Flat per annum:
- with salary transfer: 5% if Salary AED 7,000 to 9,999
- 4% if Salary AED 10,000 to 19,999
- 3% if Salary AED 20,000 & above
- without salary transfer: 11% if Salary (AED) 10,000 to 14,999
- 10% if Salary (AED) 15,000 to 29,999
- 9% if Salary AED 30,000 & above
- with salary transfer: 15X if Salary from AED 7,000 to 9,999
- 20X if Salary AED 10,000 and above
- without salary transfer: Up to 10 Multiples of Salary
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.