|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|al khaliji France - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: AED 25,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 3.73%||Reducing Rate: 6.99%|
- No hidden fees
- Preferential loan rates
- Loan tenors up to 4 years
- Free World MasterCard credit card with up to 5% cashback and free airport lounge access across the Middle East
- Dedicated Relationship Manager and Doorstep Banking
- Maximum loan amount up to 20 times of monthly gross salary
- Processing fee 1% (Min. AED 500 and max. AED 2,500)
- Free Insurance for full tenor
- Quick approvals
- Simple documentation
- Free interest paying current account
- Proof of salary income- Latest salary certificate or carbonized pay slip
- Valid passport and Visa page
- Bank Statements (Latest 3 months)
- One undated security cheque (only for Expatriate customers)
- UAE DDA (Direct Debit Authority) Form duly signed
- Emirates ID card copy
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.