|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Citibank - Personal Installment Loan||Minimum Salary: AED 8,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 9.92%||Reducing Rate: 15.99%|
- Loans of up to AED 175,000 (No salary transfer to Citibank required)
- Loan amounts of up to 8 times of your salary
- Competitive interest rates
- Monthly installments starting from as low as AED 220
- Approvals in 1 day
- Loan funding in 1 day
- Tenors from 6 months up to 48 months
- Optional Credit life insurance
- Available for existing Citibank customers only
- Current dated Salary Certificate (3 months on current job)
- Last three months bank statements (with salary transfer)
- Minimum (fixed) monthly salary of only AED 8,000
- Passport copy / Emirates ID Copy
- Direct Debit Form
Additional InformationAn affordable way to protect your family.
- Credit Insurance will repay the outstanding loan balance in case of the borrower's death and permanent total disability.
- This product features pre-approval and guaranteed insurance coverage provided by MetLife ALICO.
- There are no medical examinations required.
- A maximum premium of 2.01% on the loan amount will be added to the loan amount
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.