|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Dunia Finance - Personal Loan||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 22.22%||Reducing Rate: 39.99%|
- Attractive interest rates
- Flexible repayment period of up to 48 months, to suit your personal needs
- Simple and hassle-free process and documentation
- Quick application approval within 48 hours
- Any purpose cash loan, as high as AED 150,000
- Recent pay slip/income documents
- Copy of passport with residence visa
- Copy of Emirates ID
- Past 3 months bank statement
- Proof of residence
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.