Emirates Islamic presents you with the opportunity to enjoy more from life with our personal finance solutions. Personal Finance is based on a Murabaha arrangement through trading of Shari'a compliant instruments like Shares or Wakala Certificates.
- Financing available to salaried and self employed customers
- Very competitive profit rates
- Financing up to 3 million for UAE Nationals and 1 million for Expatriates.
- Approvals in 24 hours
- Preapproved credit card and 100% discount on first year's annual fees
- Nominal processing fees
- Exclusive policy terms on buyout loans/finances
- Certificate of Takaful / Insurance Cover
- Completed application form
- Copy of valid passport with valid UAE residence visa for expatriates (original required for verification)
- Last three months bank statements
- Salary transfer letter / salary certificate (for salaried customers only)
- Account opening forms for shares trading
- Liability letter (for buyout cases only)
- Trade license (for self employed customers)
- Minimum monthly salary of AED 5,000
- Length of service - Minimum one month/first salary credit into Emirates Islamic account
- Minimum age of 21 years
- Maximum age of 65 for UAE Nationals and 60 for Expatriates at the time of maturity
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.