|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|FGB - Personal Loans for UAE Nationals||Minimum Salary: AED 10,000||Salary Transfer: No||Islamic Finance: No||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 2.76%||Reducing Rate: 5.0%|
Get a guaranteed iPhone 6s, with FGB Accelerator & Salary Transfer Loan.
Offer Valid till 30th November 2016
- Competitive interest rates
- Minimum documentation
- Fast track approval
- It is a requirement to transfer your salary to apply
- The processing fee is 1% of the total finance amount (Minimum AED 500 and Maximum AED 2,500).
- The early settlement fee is 1% of outstanding balance.
- The insurance fee is 1% of the finance amount
- Loan repayment period is up to 48 months and applicable rate is 5% reducing.
- The reducing rate of this finance is 5% and the equivalent flat rate is 2.76%. The calculation used is a division of the reducing rate by 1.814 and this is indicative only
- This rate is calculated on a reducing balance.
- Work ID
- 3 months bank statements showing salary credits
- Salary certificate
- Liability Letter
- Only UAE nationals can apply for this loan.
- Applicant must be 21 years of age or above with a minimum monthly income of AED 10000
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.