|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|NBF Personal Finance||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: Yes||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 3.6%||Reducing Rate: 6.5%|
Achieve what you want from life with a Personal Finance that offers you competitive rates and flexible payment terms
- Competitive profit rates
- No hidden charges
- Minimum documentation requirements
- Quick processing time
- Buy-out and top-up options available
- Free for life credit card
- Free Unlimited ATM withdrawals at any Bank in UAE
- A copy of your valid passport
- A copy of your valid residency visa (for expatriates)
- A copy of your current dated salary certificate (less than 30 days old)
- Original bank statements dating back the last six months
Additional InformationFees and Charges:
- 1% of loan amount
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.