Personal Loans from UAB are tailored exclusively with the objective of helping expatriates borrow wisely. Customized to meet the needs of individual customers, our focus is on making the repayment process as simple as possible.
- Loans up to AED 2 Million
- Repayment period up to 48 months
- Interest rates as low as 5.49%
- Quick Approvals and Easy Documentation.
- Postponement and Top up Facilities available
- Buy out facility available from other banks
- Free Credit Card for the first year
- Revolving Overdraft Facility
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.